Hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe production process and process, seamless square steel tubing production method, seamless pipe hot-rolled pipe, cold-rolled pipe, cold drawn pipe, extruded pipe, pipe jacking, etc. Galvanized steel pipes include hot-dip galvanized steel pipes and cold-galvanized steel pipes, and the steel pipes we use today are basically hot-dip galvanized steel pipes, and cold-galvanized steel pipes have not been promoted. According to the experience of steel pipe production for several decades, the galvanized steel pipe manufacturers have summarized the detailed hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe production process, which is for your reference.
The galvanizing seamless steel pipe production process and process are: black tube – alkali washing – water washing – pickling – water rinsing – dipping aid – drying – hot dip galvanizing – external blowing – internal blowing – air cooling – water cooling – passivation – Water rinsing – inspection – weighing – storage.
Every step of the galvanized seamless steel pipe production process is very important. The pre-plating treatment process includes five steps of alkali washing, pickling, rinsing, dipping aid, and drying.
1. Some steel pipes have oil on the surface and need to be washed with alkali.
2. Acid pickling is carried out with ophthalmic acid to remove scale on the surface of the steel pipe.
3. In order to remove the residual acid and iron salt attached to the surface of the steel pipe, the steel pipe needs to be rinsed twice.
4, the role of flux is to remove all impurities from the surface of the steel pipe, to ensure that the steel pipe and zinc liquid clean contact, forming a good coating.
5. In order to prevent the steel pipe from being immersed in the zinc pot, it is necessary to dry the steel pipe coated with flux. How is the theoretical weight of the galvanized steel pipe calculated? Actually, there is a formula, but in general, everyone is not willing to use the formula. Calculation, because one will be mistaken if you are not careful. Then do not calculate the formula, what is the calculation? In fact, it is very simple, we have a table here, the weight of one meter of each specification has been calculated for you, you just have to remember. The drying temperature is 120-200 ° C, and the time is not less than 150 s.
Hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe production process and process:
The post-plating treatment process of galvanized steel pipe manufacturers includes: external blowing – dragging – internal blowing – water cooling – inspection – passivation – printing.
1. The steel pipe passes through the outer blowing ring, and has a row of small holes thereon. By compressing the air, the excess zinc liquid of the steel pipe is blown off to obtain a smooth appearance.
2, in the production rhythm, reduce the drag speed, you can control the amount of zinc, reduce zinc consumption.prepainted galvanized steel coil
3. The inner blow removes the excess zinc liquid on the inner surface of the steel pipe to obtain a smooth inner surface, and the removed zinc liquid forms zinc powder and is recovered.
4. The temperature of the water-cooled tank is controlled at 80 ° C, and the cooling water is pumped to the cooling tower for cooling and then recycled.
5. After water cooling, remove the water cooling tank and land on the inspection bench. After the inspection, the leakage plating tube is placed in the waste basket, and the finished tube is sent to the output roller.
6. During the transportation, the finished tube is sprayed through the passivation liquid to passivate the surface of the tube. After the outer ring is blown, the excess passivation liquid is blown off with compressed air.
7. After drying, the drying rack of the steam heating tube row is laid, and after drying, it is printed and packaged.
The hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe production process and process contents are here. Seamless steel pipes are widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipes, automobile drive shafts, bicycle frames, and steel scaffolds used in construction. The manufacture of toroidal parts has been widely used with steel pipes to improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, and save material and processing time. Need to know the price of seamless steel pipe can contact customer service consulting.